回首頁

電影原聲帶”頭文字D”歌詞翻譯

刪除   修改
房東:米果
發表時間:2021-04-20
[檢舉]

誰能幫我翻譯以下歌詞...童話破滅(Lost Good Thing)Who locked my blindfold and you just too coldyou showed me truth friend baby I was so soYou might as well cut me up Physiccallyyou knowyou got me on the edge of extremesandI can't believe it and don't know what to thinkSometime, my rhymes were so lovesickNow they so sick, coz they ain't about loveand here is a pop lag between us wasn't enough?And I knowI felt good times comeI thought they'd stayThings undone and become what mayAngels came but they'd left todayand I had let you slip awayListen nowBurning empty Steal this can't beBelieve it or not...not that happyHotel, motel is hot in hellfree from myself but now left with no homeI want you to knowI never would have allfigured out that way you play me nowIt could have been forevernow it's bringin' me downthe highnow the lowup and down we goput myself too close got burnt like toastfeels like I'm sinking in a dead seadon't really care the space inside is so emptyIt's like it's over before , begunThis song is over now so is I won...