回首頁

幫我翻譯”童話破滅”頭文字D電影原聲帶的歌詞~

刪除   修改
房東:李珮如
發表時間:2021-04-20
[檢舉]

童話破滅Pull off my blindfoldYou just 2 coldSold me truthAnd baby I was?So soldYou might as well cut me upPhy-sic-cal-lyU knowU got me on the edge of extremesAnd I can\'t believe itAnd don\'t know what 2 thinkSummertime, my rhymesWere so lovesickNow they so sick, cause they ain\'t about loveHere\'s a pop lick-between us wasn\'t enough?And I know?I felt good times comeI thought they\'d stayThings undoneThey become what mayAngels comeBut left todayAnd I let you slip awayListen nowBurning empty轉載來自 ※Http://www.mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網 Still this can\'t beBelieve it or not-notThat happyHotel, motelFree from my cellBut, now left with no homeWant u 2 knowI never would have ohFigured outThatWay you play me nowIt could have been foreverNow it\'s bringing me downThe high and the lowUp and down we goPut myself 2 closeGot burnt like toastFeels like I\'m sinkingIn the Dead SeaDon\'t really careThe space insideIs so emptyIt\'s like it\'s overBefore it\'s begunThis song is overAnd so is our 1誰可以幫我翻~這是我從歌詞網上面抓的~如果不清楚的話可以直接聽原聲帶~我很想知道中文的意思~幫我翻~謝謝 orz...