回首頁

幫忙翻譯一首英文歌Lost Good Things

刪除   修改
房東:筱筑
發表時間:2021-04-20
[檢舉]

我想要這首歌的中文歌詞幫忙一下 或是妳能翻譯的 都可以這是頭文字D電影原聲帶的第五首童話破滅Lost Good Things who love my downfalland it's just too coldyou show me true friendbaby i was so soyou might as well call me up physically you know, you got me only into extremesand i can't believe itand don't know what to thinksometime around it was so love-sicknow it's so sickcause they ain't doubt loveyour hint is apart and the day between us wasn't enoughand i knowi feel good time's comei thought they stay, things are done and become word-madeangels came but they left you dayhad you slip awaylisten now burning emptystill this can't bebut even now we're not that happyhotel motel it's hot in hell free from myselfbut now left with no homei want you to knowi never would have allfigure out that when you came nowit could have been forevernow it does bring me downthe high now the low up and down we goput myself too close got burnt night tones it feels like i'm sinking in the dead seadon't we care the space inside us so emptyit's like it's over before be gonethis song is over now so was i want...